Servis m495 integrated dishwasher

Old 11-15-14, 03:02 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Servis m495 integrated dishwasher

We have inherited a servis dishwasher with our new home, which is approx 10 years old. Unfortunately they did not leave a user manual, (even though they left one for everything else, right down to a torch)
I have finally managed to figure out how to make it run, but when I loaded it up for the first time with a finish dishwasher tablet which I put into the left hand side latched compartment on the door, looks like a small basin, and has min and max full lines. After running it, I opened the door and the tablet was not even wet.
My husband thinks it should be in the compartment next to it, which is smaller, and has a sort of lever/switch in it. I have tried putting the tablet into there and it does not fit.
As you can probably tell neither of us have owned a dishwasher before, and unfortunately without directions or a manual, which I cannot find online anywhere, we are a little bit stuck. Any helpful suggestions, hints or anything will be lovely.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-14, 04:59 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 14 Votes on 14 Posts
Never heard of your DW but I found this.
I need a servis - Fixya
That looks like a clothes washer but you may get hlp by googling your DW name and model #

Old 11-16-14, 09:38 AM
Group Moderator
Received 215 Votes on 204 Posts
I am amazed..... several companies selling parts for your dishwasher but not a single mention of an owners manual anywhere online. I found hundreds of people looking for it also.

Old 11-16-14, 11:32 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What's worse. I found a youtube video with the poster putting the soap on the one side and I found a servis manual for another model of their dishwashers, where they suggest the soap goes in the other side.