Kenmore dishwasher - looking for wiring diagram/component test info

Old 05-05-15, 09:08 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Kenmore dishwasher - looking for wiring diagram/component test info

Hello, I just purchased a Kenmore dishwasher off of Craigslist. Model number is 665.15113K214. I was expecting to find the wiring diagram and associated info inside the control panel box (because that's what I found inside my existing dishwasher when I first opened it up), but nothing like that was there. Anyone have access to it, or know if it's available online somewhere?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-15, 09:38 PM
Group Moderator
Received 340 Votes on 318 Posts
It is supposed to be rolled up, in a bag and behind the kick plate.
I'm guessing someone beat you to it ?

I know I can link you to a service manual but it won't be free. Let me check for a schematic.

Old 05-05-15, 10:04 PM
Group Moderator
Received 340 Votes on 318 Posts
I'm having difficulty even finding a service manual for that unit. Is that a roll around dishwasher ?

I can link the dishwasher to a tech sheet. Tech sheets are what you usually find with the appliance. Your tech sheet is W10590887 from the manufacturer of your unit... Whirlpool. In the link below is a Whirlpool machine that shares your tech sheet. Try calling Whirlpool and see if you can order it.

WHIRLPOOL | WDP350PAAW3 | TECH PARTS ORDERING

Old 05-06-15, 09:28 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks, PJmax.

I'm having difficulty even finding a service manual for that unit. Is that a roll around dishwasher ?
No, it's an under-counter model.

The friendlier/shorter model number is 665.1511, in case that's helpful, but I'm guessing you knew that. I did find a Use and Care manual online that references models 665.1511 and 665.1307, so I have that at least. It won't be much help in troubleshooting the unit though. It's reported to receive power but won't start. Thinking it's likely a door switch or latch, but I was hoping to see the test specs to verify before ordering parts.

Just called on the tech sheet and they don't offer it any more.

I contacted the guy I bought the dishwasher from and he said he doesn't have it.