Leaking kenmore elite dishwasher

Old 02-09-16, 05:46 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Leaking kenmore elite dishwasher

I have a Kenmore elite dishwasher mod# 665.13963k014. It is not consistantly leaking, but mostly. I took the door gasket (around the tub) out and cleaned it. Made sure the water fill switch in the tub was clean with no soap build up, unit is one of 4 kenmore appliances I bought at the same time and having problems with all of them! . sorry off the subject. Can anyone help with the problem? Thanks

Old 02-09-16, 05:51 PM
P
Temporarily Suspended
Maybe the gasket needs to be replaced. There is no reason to apologize, for stating that all 4 products are garbage. I consider it a public service announcement. You should too.

Old 02-09-16, 06:06 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,338 Upvotes on 2,997 Posts
It is consistently leaking where ?
Under the unit or from the door ?

A clogged spin arm can also cause issues by directing water towards the door that would not normally hit there.

This is a help forum.... we don't trash companies here. There are sites where you can go and voice your displeasure.

Old 02-09-16, 08:49 PM
D
When you say pin arm, is that located on the lower jet pin wheel ? Probably not the tech. name, but will the parts diagram specificaly name it? And also I would of replaced the gasket ,if the leaking was consistant. Thanks for the feed back!

Old 02-09-16, 08:53 PM
D
I forgot to say from the door, feels like from around the pan, like spash out over the pan edge. And I did check the bottom door gasket.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: