Samsung Front Load Washer Shaking and Moving

Old 08-02-17, 09:02 AM
A
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Samsung Front Load Washer Shaking and Moving

Hello!

I recently moved to a new home and just got all of my appliances set up. We set up the front load washer to be level ( and the corners do not wobble when pushing on each corner)

However when I run a load the spinning of the machine seems to move the entire appliance forward (or to the side) an inch or two. throwing off the level-ness (?) of the machine. Is there anything I can do to prevent this movement from occurring?

Thanks!

Old 08-02-17, 09:20 AM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,153 Upvotes on 1,928 Posts
Since you didn't mention abnormal or excessive shaking in the machine I'll assume it's something with where you have it on the floor. Maybe the floor is sloped slightly or slippery allowing the machine to move. You could put non-slip pads under the feet. If you can't find them a few layers of non-slip shelf liner might work.

Old 08-02-17, 12:09 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 77 Upvotes on 70 Posts
Only way I have found to level front load washer. Get 3 or 4 towels and get them wet ( can put in washer and fill) Put washer in spin and wait till it fets to high spin. When in high spin adjust one of the front legs. You will see it smooth out if going the right direction. Could take as lirttle as 1/2 turn to get right.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: