JT965SOK4SS GE Profile oven board needed.

Old 11-13-17, 09:43 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
JT965SOK4SS GE Profile oven board needed.

Hello,

PJ Max (Pete) helped out tremendously last year on the issue of replacing bake and broil relays on my oven's PC board on this thread:

GE Profile Double Wall Oven JT965 - both bake and broil elements stopped working

I figured I'd be back at some point, as the foils on the board where I replaced the relays were burnt up and basically gone where a couple of the relay legs solder in. Now I just need to get a new board and need to make sure I have the correct part number? find out where the best place to get one would be?

Thank you.

Last edited by Dean Damron; 11-13-17 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Corrected title to better describe what I needed.
Old 11-13-17, 11:42 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,950 Upvotes on 3,543 Posts
What happened...... the board fried. I've never had a repeat repair on any of my board repairs.

Anyway..... you need to check and repost the model number.

Old 11-14-17, 09:33 AM
D
Originally Posted by PJmax
What happened...... the board fried. I've never had a repeat repair on any of my board repairs.

Anyway..... you need to check and repost the model number.
Yes, The foils on the PC board where the relays solder in are too far gone. I need to get a whole new board. My model number is the same one on the old post I referred to. That model number is JT965SO4SS. The only board I can find that appears to be identical to mine is the board for the oven model number JT965Sk4SS. It has a "K" instead of an "O" like my model states. This was the same issue from the thread from 2014 GE Profile Double Wall Oven JT965 - both bake and broil elements stopped working

See post numbers 3 and 4. At any rate it appears that the JT965sK4ss uses the same board. The part number I found online for the board is WB27T10566. I was wanting to make sure this would work. From what I can see, it is identical. I will just purchase one.

Please feel free to delete this thread, as it is not really the type of content that helps a person make a repair, as it is too specific to my own issue.. I couldn't find a way to delete this thread.

Thank you again for your help.

Old 11-14-17, 10:37 AM
Group Moderator
Ok.... the model number is JT965SOK4SS.

Yes... the board you have listed is the correct one for your oven.

Old 11-14-17, 05:31 PM
D
Thank you kind Sir. Your expertise has helped once again.

Old 11-14-17, 07:41 PM
Group Moderator
When you get the new board..... visually check the soldering quality at the relays.
As you've encountered..... this is an ongoing problem.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: