Kenmore Elite Dishwasher

Old 07-14-19, 11:53 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Kenmore Elite Dishwasher

We bought a kenmore elite dishwasher last year, at one of these bargain places that had a 6 month warranty... Now a year later it wont do a wash cycle, it fills and and drains and thats it.... ive read that theres a trap on the bottom that can get clogged with junk, but I disassembled it on the bottom and didnt see the what the videos showed, and not sure its the problem... also tried totally taking off the wiring for 10 minutes....

Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-19, 01:09 PM
Group Moderator
Received 514 Votes on 484 Posts
Bargain place ? Used ? If it's not an authorized Kenmore seller.... there may be a limited time.
If it is new..... doesn't matter if it's a "Scratch n Dent" ..... there should be a one year warranty.

It would be pretty hard for the sump to be clogged in six months unless you dump a lot of food waste into the dishwasher. Post the model number for it.

Old 07-14-19, 03:32 PM
665.14573N612

Model Number, its a beautiful machine, like I said, we got it a year ago, and we did lose power one day, the whole home, if that makes a difference....

Attached Images  
Old 07-14-19, 09:23 PM
Group Moderator
That's a Whirlpool built Kenmore unit.

Searspartsdirect.com/model/47n0lwzkzk-000582/kenmore-66514573n612-dishwasher-parts

That dishwasher has a separate drain pump. So it sounds like your wash motor is not running. This seems to be an older unit as I see many parts discontinued in the Sear's parts list. Remove the bottom kick plate. Look carefully behind it for a little plastic bag with a tech sheet in it. It's a mini service manual. It will tell you how to put the machine into diagnostic mode. Then the problem should be easier to locate.

Old 07-16-19, 12:18 PM
I removed the panel, and of course there is no manual, its missing.... so i youtube how to diagnostic mode, and nothing matches, I looked up the manual online and cant find anything in the manual about diagnostic mode.

Old 07-16-19, 04:41 PM
Group Moderator
Manuals are not usually available for free online. When I come back I'll check for the tech sheet for you.

Be sure you looked for it carefully. It can be tucked in a little ways. Sometimes just above the kickplate.

Old 07-18-19, 12:43 PM
PJ my wife and I pulled it the panel off, and sure enough, the packet where it belonged was there, but empty

Old 08-03-19, 02:29 PM
Group Moderator
Arrow

I'd been away from the site on family medical issues. Sorry for the delay.
The tech sheet you need should be the one in the link below.
Please let me know when you download it as I need to remove it due to storage limitations.

Tech sheet W10610059-revb.pdf