which washer to buy from these options

Old 12-10-21, 06:36 AM
J
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb which washer to buy from these options

hi,
I am looking to buy new washer and i only have following options as they have these in stock as of now. can you please help me out? Price is in CAD
usage for 3 person family

Thank you

Last edited by jenniex0x0; 12-10-21 at 07:16 AM.
Old 12-10-21, 07:02 AM
Received 1,209 Upvotes on 1,098 Posts
It's not possible to recommend one, no idea of your needs are.

A washer for a single person would differ from one needed for a family and that doesn't even include the discussion for your budget.

Old 12-10-21, 07:15 AM
J
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
the options above are in my budget and yes its for 3 person family.

Old 12-11-21, 04:33 PM
N
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
The Top-Loaders with High-Efficiency are the ones without the agitator (the big cork screw), they save water and energy but take longer to wash. I bought one because at the time its all they had in stock. I personally don't like it. It doesn't clean as good, it makes all kinds of noises and stops and starts a lot because its constantly adjusting the water level. And when it says there's 5 mins left it will always bump it back up to 12 mins.

The story I heard is they meant to phase out the agitator machines but so many people complained that they brought them back so now they offer both.

I think the early Front-Loaders had issues with mildew and odor from water not completely draining out of them and I've read its recommended to leave the door open when not in use and clean out any lint that accumulates.

I do see a lot of high end Front-Loaders on Craigslist for cheap, if that says anything.

Good Luck.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: