Singer sewing machine repair 9134

Old 08-19-05, 02:27 PM
Singer sewing machine repair 9134

HELP! Now that I hopefully have someone's attention, I need help repairing the bobbin case of my sewing machine. It got jammed and my husband went to pull out the black plastic bobbin case and it broke. We therefore ordered a new bobbin case and now have it. Our problem is, we can't figure out how this bobbin case fits in. I know that it was stationary before and even when we screw the plate over it it still wiggles around and won't let the needle through. Any help would be appreciated greatly!
Thanks!

I have a photo but for some reason the hyperlink won't let me post it!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-05, 01:06 PM
divagrrl
Visiting Guest
Omg!!!

I let someone borrow mine and they broke out my bobbin casing too...
SAME THING!!! Where did you find the replacemend bobbin casing... and did u ever figure out how to put it back in?
From reading the manual it says when you put it back in that it will be a lil loose.... but for it not to let the needle thru sucks!!
i want it working again..

any info given is greatly appreciated...
Again, where did u find the replacement bobbin casing!?

thank you!!!

Post edited: Only the email address removed. Email addresses are not permitted in the Forum Posts.
Members may voluntarily communicate with each other by clicking Profiles to send a Private Message (PM) to those who permit it. A registered user may include an email address and/or other address information in his/her profile page. Usage of your profile to provide contact information is done solely at your own discretion and risk.

Last edited by majakdragon; 10-09-05 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-09-05, 01:51 PM
Bobbin Casing

Hi there - we found the part here: http://sewing-machine-parts-store.co...ses.asp?page=8 and it worked like a charm!

Old 10-09-05, 06:38 PM
divagrrl
Visiting Guest
ok awesome...

did u get everything working after installing it!?

Old 10-09-05, 07:02 PM
Yes I did! Everything has been working great and its a good thing as kids are deciding on their Halloween costumes! Good Luck

Old 12-31-06, 02:50 PM
same problem

I have the same thing... I took the case out, then tried to put it back... broke it... bought a new one.... and can't get it back in. IT"S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I took the cover off so i can actually just set it in there but it still doesn't seem right. How'd you do it????

Old 12-31-06, 03:55 PM
bobbin repair

My husband had a little bit of a hard time installing the new part but after a lot of fiddling with it, it turned out okay.

He broke the first part while trying to remove it, I think that Singer makes all of their parts very cheap and fragile!