Euro Pro convection oven problem...

Old 01-16-08, 07:15 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Euro Pro convection oven problem...

Hello to all,
This is a model #JO287 "jet convection oven" we bought about two years ago that has worked fine until now...It seems the top heating elements won't come on at all, all of a sudden, the oven only heats under the "grill" setting,and then only the bottom elements heat up...I was just wondering if it would be worthwhile to try and repair it, or just get another large toaster oven...the website (www.euro-pro.com) was no help at all...

We've never used all the "fancy" features of this toaster oven, mainly use it to heat and re-heat foods...The "jet convection" feature was rarely used, neither was the "rotisserie" function...

Basically, I'm asking if anyone else has encountered this problem, are parts even available for this model anymore, and any other thoughts/opinions on the issue...

Thanks in advance for any replies/help,
M.M.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-08, 04:52 PM
I took it apart today, but before that, noticed that two of the upper heating elements were warped, or bent, and sagged downward...Ther are four (4) heating elements up top, but only two (2) were bent downwards...I wonder if this is the cause of the problem I'm having..

They appear relatively easy to replace, if parts are even available for this model at all...

Old 02-02-08, 09:07 AM
Oh well...guess I'll trash it