Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Household Cleaning, Kitchen Appliance Service and Repairs > >Electric< Small Kitchen and Home Appliances
Reload this Page >

How troubleshoot Tanita Digital Scale and Body Fat Analyzer that is not working?

How troubleshoot Tanita Digital Scale and Body Fat Analyzer that is not working?

Old 12-20-13, 07:56 AM
U
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

I have a Tanita digital scale and body fat analyzer. It is a few years old, and had always worked consistently. Recently, I get no display reading on the led/lcd display. The scale has not been banged around. I tried two sets of new batteries, it did not fix the problem. The scale has not been damaged by water. I hadn't used the scale in awhile, but when I went to use it recently, that was when I realized there was a problem.

Aside from changing the batteries, is there anything else I could do to try and fix the scale? I have a circuit tester, but I am a novice at using that. I am pretty sure the battery connections were clean and intact. Where else could the problem be? I am sure it is outside of its warranty period. Thank you.

Old 12-20-13, 08:56 PM
G
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Go to Tanita's web site. It appears that they have manuals and customer service available. You will need your model number, which was not in your post.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: