Vitamix 750

Old 05-24-14, 10:52 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Vitamix 750

This morning I disassembled my Vitamix 750 to retrieve the drive socket set screw that had fallen into the machine.

During the disassembly, I inadvertently pulled the red/green/black wires out of their plug that attaches to connector C R23 on the circuit board.

I am desperately trying to find the proper orientation of the red/green/black wires into the plug so I can get my Vitamix working again without sending the unit back to Vitamix.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Old 05-25-14, 12:50 AM
Group Moderator
Received 2,982 Votes on 2,690 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Maybe with some pictures I could help you. If not..... it's back to Vitamix.

http://www.doityourself.com/forum/el...-pictures.html

Old 05-25-14, 01:39 AM
T
Name:  small_6113.jpg
Views: 1231
Size:  51.6 KBName:  small_6114.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  40.8 KBName:  small_6115.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  35.0 KB

The red/green/black wires, along with the "main" black/white wires, exit the side of the motor. The red/green/black wires then go into a plug that inserts into connector J1 just to the left of where the two sets of blue wires are plugged in. Please let me know if you need more information or photos. Thank you.

Old 05-25-14, 04:37 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 9 Votes on 8 Posts
The plug has a keyway so there is only one way to plug it in, unless you pulled the wires from the plug.

Old 05-25-14, 04:47 AM
T
Correct on the keyway. Unfortunately, I inadvertently pulled the wires from the plug while removing a stubborn connector with pliers. Therefore, I need to know which wire goes where in the plug. There are several replacement / refurbished Vitamix motors available on Ebay and they appear to have the wires ordered red/black/green but I could not tell which way the plug retainer clip was facing so I am unsure whether to face the plug up or down when inserting the wires in the red/black/green sequence. Tallman1

Old 06-30-14, 12:07 AM
B
Can you help me with tips on Vitamix 750 disassembly? Gave it a quick go but unsuccessful. In case you still need the wire sequence I can make a photo and post it.
Thank you.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: