What is the name of this device ?


Old 12-28-18, 10:59 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What is the name of this device ?

I am repairing instant pot , not able to fine the name of electric connector to buy. see attachment.
Attached Images   
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-18, 11:17 AM
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States, Virginia
Posts: 1,435
Received 93 Votes on 73 Posts
That is a thermal fuse to prevent overheating of the wiring.
Thermal fuse

Last edited by PJmax; 12-28-18 at 11:26 AM. Reason: repaired link
Old 12-28-18, 11:25 AM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 58,457
Received 1,026 Votes on 952 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

There will also be a rating printed on it in degrees C. That needs to be matched.
Old 12-28-18, 11:33 AM
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,433
Received 56 Votes on 51 Posts
When you repair this fuse, you must crimp. You cannot solder as it will melt.
Also make sure to put it back to the same location this was in.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: