Technical glitch in this forum

Old 09-01-00, 02:48 PM
Visiting Guest
Somthing very bad is going on in this forum. Posts are getting wiped out by those posts you see with a timestamp as the topic. I hate to see valuable advice just getting dumped in the trash.

Old 09-01-00, 03:47 PM
Visiting Guest
A D-I-Y virus? I had a post that I put in wiped out yesterday, and the reply was a date. WHAT is going on?

Old 09-01-00, 10:07 PM
Visiting Guest
I noticed the same thing last week. Tried to post an answer to a post where a lady was having problems with her sliding glass door. My posted response only showed a time and date, and her original post was wiped out. If she reads this, I hope she will repost her problem, and I will try again to answer her.

Old 09-02-00, 01:19 AM
Visiting Guest
Guys,
The same glitch has been occurring in a number of forums for over a month now. It seems to occur most often during the time/day roll over. Sometimes the posts are completely wiped, as observed, and at other times they are hidden, but accessible though search. For a while the Paint forum was hidden completely. Then it was restored.

Maybe its the delivery system server/programing or the updating of the site. Myself, I like OldGuys' idea, a DIY virus. (Good one!)

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: