Elctrical Schematic Required

Old 09-12-00, 10:53 AM
Visiting Guest
I am looking for an electrical schematic for the following project...

I'm trying to wire a 200 Amps Electrical Panel, containing 9x 15Amp Breakers, 1x 60 Amps Breakers. The 9 15 Amp Breakers will be connected to a a single U-GND Connector. The 60 Amp Breaker will be connected to twist lock connector that will allow me to link it to a break-out box. I would like a wirring schematic for this. Can someone help me.

Regards,

Jaydee

Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-00, 11:30 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Hi Jaydee

I am sorry but you scare me some. Your terminology leads me to believe that your electrical knowledge is limited enough that I suggest you should seek a local electrcian for some guidance.

Your term wiring an 200 amp panel does not tell me for sure whether you are installing a complete service. And I had flags of warning signs pop up in my mind when you mentiond a twist lock plug feeding a floating panel.

For you safety I suggest that you get in contact with a local electrcian friend of yours and help him guide you and check your work.

Good Luck

Wg

Old 09-12-00, 04:55 PM
Visiting Guest
will have to back WG on this one now if there is more knowledge here and just terms or giving you a problem then we may can help but if you are a real novice then get help in person