Wiremold/plugmold W30 Connectors?

Old 09-22-02, 01:50 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Wiremold/plugmold W30 Connectors?

I have a coupe of Wiremold strips I'm going to put in my kitchen and (accroding to the instructions and my design) I'm going to need a few W30 connectors that will fit snugly inside the strip. These connectors are featured prominently on the Wiremold instruction sheet. Has anyone ever seen such things and were can I get them? Thanks.
Old 09-23-02, 04:30 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Look in the phonebook for electrical parts distributors and call and find out who handles Wiremold and they should either have that part or be able to get it relatively quickly.

Some home improvement centers carry wiremold but I doubt that they would carry those connectors.

If you fail to find them at a supply house, which I doubt, you can also find them trough lighting stores. They will cost considerably more at a lighting store.

Good Luck
Old 09-23-02, 05:10 AM
HandyRon's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 1,287
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I realize this might be unrelated to your original question, but where will you put the plugmold? Countertop?
Old 09-24-02, 04:27 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
It's not really unrelated...the Wiremold will go directly under the wall cabinets. It's especially convenient since that wall in an outside wall in an old house that was built with wide boards instead of studs. There is no room for reglar GFCI outlets, so the Wiremold is connected to a GFCI breaker. I need the W30s because regular wire nuts may be too big.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: