Old 02-25-03, 10:05 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Do to ice storm I need to replace weather head pole and wire
to meter. pvc?? or metel and what kind of weather head ?/

thanks for help
Old 02-25-03, 10:45 PM
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Brethren, Mi
Posts: 1,564
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Which ever one you like,, they are both listed and legal. Personal thing I guess.
Old 02-26-03, 02:40 AM
Master Electrician
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 296
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
If it passes through the overhang it must be "Rigid Steel". If not and the overhead wires are not suported from it then "PVC" will be OK.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: