Old 10-15-03, 11:32 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

The 4 inch porcelain ceiling light receptable has a shade groove on it. Does anybody know where i can purchase a reflector or shade that will clamp on to the groove?
Old 10-15-03, 05:19 PM
Andrew's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 952
Received 14 Upvotes on 10 Posts
Your best bet is an antique store. I haven ot seen the item you are describing for many years. You might be able to get the fitter at a lamp repair shop, and they might be able to tell you where you can get a shade.
Another option is to buy a screw-in reflector. You screw it into the socket, then screw the bulb into it.
Old 10-21-03, 02:10 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: