Searching for Switch Wall Plate

Old 01-24-04, 06:11 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Searching for Switch Wall Plate


I have a standard 4 toggle switch with appropriate wall plate. I want to replace one toggle switch with a timer that is like a ground fault interrupt, therefore, I need a new wall plate that has one GFI cutout and 3 standard toggle switch cutouts. I have not been able to find any for online outlets. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can one? Thanks,

Old 01-24-04, 06:49 PM
Speedy Petey's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,262
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I don't know about online but any electrical supply house will have or can get one.
Unless of course you want it in fuscia or something.
Old 01-24-04, 07:06 PM
Andrew's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 952
Received 14 Upvotes on 10 Posts
Like Speedy said, that should be fairly easy to get at an electrical supplier, or even the "orange box". You can also get modular plates that you can customize section by section.
Old 02-23-04, 08:56 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I found a "build your own" component piece wall plates at one of the do-it-yourself superstores. They just snap together to make the wall plate I need.
Old 02-23-04, 09:03 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Here's a site I'm fond of, as I have never liked the "piece together"plates.

A Google search for "switchplates" or "wallplates" will turn up dozens more, any configuration, design, or color (yes, even fuschia).

There are tons of good web resources for these and other hard to find odds and ends for electrical projects. Have fun!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: