Need help finding bathroom switch--HELP!!!

Old 06-19-04, 03:06 PM
atlascott
Visiting Guest
Talking Need help finding bathroom switch--HELP!!!

Hi, everyone! I just bought a condo built in the 60's and never updated. It has 2 bathrooms, both have a combination ceiling unit that has a coil heater, blower/fan, and light. It looks something like you see in some hotels. The switches are push-button. There is a light on push, and next to it, there is a light off button you push. Then, there is fan on, a heater on, and a fan/heater off button. The problem is, I cannot find a replcement anywhere, and certianly not at the local Home Depot. A couple different places have told me that is must be custom, and they dont know who might have made it.

So Q#1 is: does this sound like a switch anyone has dealt with, and if so, any ideas where I can geet replcements?

Q#2 is, if you never had a situation like this, anyy idea where I can get a couple of custom switches made? thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-04, 07:32 AM
I did a quick search on the internet and found this site http://www.rejuvenation.com among others. They don't appear to be cheap, but at least they are available if you don't want to convert to regular switches.