front adjustable outlet box?


Old 04-24-05, 06:28 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 146
front adjustable outlet box?

I could swear that I saw somewhere a new type of outlet box that was depth adjustable from the front; i.e. you could adjust it to be flush with the wall *after* the drywall or plaster was up. There were screws that work similarly to the 'dog ear' things on old construction boxes. Is anybody here familiar with this? I have a situation in which these may be useful. Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-05, 04:48 PM
pcboss's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 14,429
I believe this is what you are looking for. They are made by Carlon.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes