what do i pay?


Old 05-01-05, 08:58 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question what do i pay?

here's an easy one. thinking about hirirng a liscensed elect'rn. to upgrade 2 -100 amp panels.I want to replace with 2-200 amp panels, both are hooked to a service entrance panel. I live in so.ca. What is the going rate to have this done?A close figure would sure help in hiring someone,cause i really dont want to have 4 -5 estimates done. an honest opinion would be greatly apprecciated. thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-05, 01:59 AM
ElectricalMan's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Harrisonburg
Posts: 744
lol....ok an honest opinion from our electrical contracting firm without seeing and assuming alot would be $ 1,600.00 per single 200A panel so you are looking at between $ 2,200 and $ 2,800 which is again a guess without knowing what is involved....

P.S. Not a easy question as stated because their are factors involved in this....if the local UTL supplies the mast or latteral supply wires from the transformer, Do they supply the Meter Cabs, Is their a fee for Laterals in your area and so on......Permit fee's which I do not know about in your area and so on.....so Estimating is a fine art which is why many companies have someone who just does the estimates....but that is a good guess.
Old 05-03-05, 07:55 AM
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 194
I'm guessing at least $2000.00

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes