Electric Football - Buzzz!!!

Old 08-12-05, 10:27 PM
Jaygii
Visiting Guest
Question Electric Football - Buzzz!!!

I am constructing my own Electric Football Gameboard. Most of you may be familiar with this game that has been popular since the 1960s. My problem is I don't know how to make the small metal or aluminum box that contains the switch-activated "vibration mechanism" that causes the field to vibrate. If anyone can give me instructions on how to (and what to buy) - to construct a small motor or similar device that buzzes or vibrates for the playing field (which is positioned underneath the gameboard)

Thanks,

Jaygii, California

This thread has been edited.

No Ads, Surveys, Advertisements, Solicitations or Pyramid Schemes Allowed In The Forum Topics.

Advertisements within the forum topics or within replies posted or within personal signatures or including email addresses within replies or signatures is not allowed on this web site. Surveys, Ads, Advertisements, Solicitations to market products, services or to hire person(s) to perform work is not allowed in any forum topics.

Signatures cannot contain pictures, links, ads and or advertisements of any type. Members may include a favorite quote, phrase, personal note and or reminder, as part of the signature.

Posting email addresses for others to contact to obtain information or to market products or directing anyone to personal web sites which can market products or solicit services, etc are not allowed. There Are No Exceptions.

Members posting any of the above or similar, anywhere on the web site are doing so in violations to the policy and are subjected to suspension or banning.

No topics are to be used for personal gain using any method. Allowing any of the above degrades the entire web site for all concerned parties. Read the forum sticky note for additional detailed information.

Doug Aleshire
Super Moderator 2

Last edited by Doug Aleshire; 08-13-05 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Forum Posting Violation - Please Adhere to Polices
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-05, 09:00 AM
I am not sure but I can say in my opinion I would look at Eba*.com and get an existing one cheap....then you can take the motor off that one in the building of your new one.

I just checked and they have some COMPLETE games going for 15-25 bucks and I would think the motor/vibrator is worth that and might be a solution for you.

On the BIG E site do a search for " electric football games " and you will be surprised what you find.