Circuit breaker #13


Old 11-13-05, 07:20 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Talking Circuit breaker #13

Is there a special tool used to pull a circuit breaker from the middle of group of breakers? I need to replace a 15 amp breaker and it's between others (3 above and 3 below). I unscrewed it after turning off the main swithch, but can't get it out. Thank you for your assistance in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-05, 10:54 AM
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 995
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
So it's a screw-on breaker? What make/model is the panel/breaker?

Usually, after unscrewing them from the bus, you pull on the center-side (screw-side) and it rotates out, as though hinged on the other side.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: