lighted toggle switch

Old 11-26-05, 10:13 AM
yooperlou
Visiting Guest
lighted toggle switch

I am looking for a source to pick up a lighted toggle switch. I have found many that are on-off but I need one that is a three way. On-off-on. Not even sure if they make such an animal that illuminates. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-05, 10:32 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Do you want a three way, or a SPDT (single pole, double throw) with a center off? Two very different animals.
Lighted 3-way's are available.

Old 11-26-05, 10:36 AM
yooperlou
Visiting Guest
thanks for the reply, what I am using this one for is on my heated handlebar grips for my quad. It is in high heat in the "upper" position, off in the center and low heat in the bottom position of the switch. I keep leaving the thing on by mistake and killing the battery

thanks again

Old 11-26-05, 11:03 AM
Go to an auto parts store to see what they have.

Old 11-26-05, 11:12 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I agree. They should have one to fit your needs. This is not an uncomon item for them.

Old 11-26-05, 08:45 PM
yooperlou
Visiting Guest
thanks for the replies, I haven't tried anyplace other than hardware stores because of time restraints with work but it got me curious when I did a web search and all the lit toggle switches were single pole ie on-off. Was wondering if they made a lighted one that has the on-off-on positions and apparently they do, just a matter of finding it in a hick town thanks again