NEC 2005 Code


Old 12-05-05, 12:07 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
NEC 2005 Code

I am doing an electrical job for a general contractor and it requires me to replace the panel. I need to know what the NEC 2005 book says about grounding rods and grounding to the water pipe. I think this is section 250 in the NEC book.

I currently work in a city who follows the 2002 book so I have not purchased the 2005 book yet.

Last edited by mattison; 12-05-05 at 03:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-05, 12:28 PM
pcboss's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 15,142
Received 83 Votes on 71 Posts

Please follow the advice given at the other forum.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: