Ordering Irregular Wallplate Online?

Old 05-15-06, 06:36 PM
Ordering Irregular Wallplate Online?

I need a wall plate for a 3 gang box that has two duplex receptacles and one toggle switch. I checked a couple of big box stores and they don't carry one. I was hoping to find a place online where I could just order one rather than having to go to an electrical supply store.

I tried Cooper Wiring Devices site, but couldn't find what I need there either, unless I was looking in the wrong place.

Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-06, 07:24 PM
Taking a quick look thru some catalogs I did not find that. One quick way is to change the receptacles and the switch to "decora" style. Then a regular triple decora will do it.

Old 05-16-06, 04:48 AM
I found modular face plates at Lowes. Its sort of a build your own face plate. I stumbled upon it after searching in vain for a similar problem.

Old 05-16-06, 05:12 AM
Most electrical supply houses carry this kind of stuff. The P&S part number is SP182, with a suffix for color. The Leviton part is # 88047 (white) - other colors are available.

Old 05-16-06, 10:18 AM
My Cooper Wiring Device Cat. shows what your are looking for under #PJ28A. The PJ28## is the format . The ## is for diferent colors.