price ?????

Old 05-21-06, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
price ?????

I am looking at getting 3 new fixtures put in the ceiling in the kitchen, living room, and den, all with new switches. What would be a near accurate price to be looking at? Just an estimate will help out. Thanks.

I should clarify, I am not doing this myself. I am looking to hire someone. That is why I was wondering on the price.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-06, 09:16 PM
Are these currently blank ceilings and walls, or are you replacing existing fixtures and switches?

Old 05-22-06, 05:33 AM
There are many many variables here that need to be factored in. What room or rooms are above these rooms? Is it attic space or finished rooms?

Rather than go into them, the best advice for you is for you to get at least three estimates. Make sure that they are complete estimates, and that they detail the work performed. You want to be able to compare the estimates.

Old 05-23-06, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by racraft
There are many many variables here that need to be factored in. What room or rooms are above these rooms? Is it attic space or finished rooms?

Rather than go into them, the best advice for you is for you to get at least three estimates. Make sure that they are complete estimates, and that they detail the work performed. You want to be able to compare the estimates.
nothing but attic above.

Old 05-23-06, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by MAC702
Are these currently blank ceilings and walls, or are you replacing existing fixtures and switches?
everything blank. Starting from scratch.