What is this "outlet extention" called ?


Old 10-25-06, 03:17 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2
What is this "outlet extention" called ?

Quite some time ago I saw this on a " fix it" show. It was a "conduit type" extention cord that plugged into an outlet. I think it was flat and there were corner pieces you could add. All this to bring the power of the outlet to the other side of a room, or where ever it was needed. Does anyone know what this is called ?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-06, 03:37 PM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 433
Sounds illegal. You mean wire mold?
Old 10-25-06, 03:39 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 10,537
I believe you're thinking of wiremold products.

Old 10-26-06, 10:28 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 186
Another term is 'raceway', based on your original description.
Old 10-28-06, 11:22 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2
Smile Thank you

It appears you may all have answered my question. I really appreciate it.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes