Excellent Code Reference Work

Old 12-29-06, 01:04 PM
Excellent Code Reference Work

An excellent Code reference work is titled--- "Code Check Electrical" -- "An illustrated Guide to wiring a safe house"

This work in not a book, but a complilation of 28 glossy, profusely illustrated "plates" bound together insde a spiral binding.

Hundreds of relevant Code Articles are listed, and a table titled "Code Change Summary" is included. Ex; "2005 dropped rule for minimum 30 amp Feeder ( to a dwelling unit"

Typical Plate Titles--- "Grounding"--- "Bonding & Equiptment Grounding"--- "Ground Faults " ( required GFI protection"---- "Calculations amd Multi-Wire Circuits"

"Service and Feeder Calculations" includes "Steps ( 24 in # ) for sizing a Service"

A very concise, clear, and comprehensive Code reference for DIY'ers , tyros & "Pros"

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-06, 02:45 PM
Smile Good idea

Hey thanks Patt for the reference. I used to see the code check stuff at the supply house literature stand but they stopped carrying. They got a good deal going on it over at amazon. That book would be great for quick reference or gift to your not so handy brother in law.....

Roger

Old 12-29-06, 09:21 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Talking

Spend the $80 bucks for the real deal. Then try to read it.

Recommended for psychos and insomniacs only.
I enjoy it. not quite sure which category I fall under... Thanks, don't guess(or advise).