Quite a product!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-07, 02:28 PM
Quite a product!

I received a new g.e. dect 6.0 telephone for x-mas from my sons.they purchased it from Staples. the phone was up and working but no one actually left us a message for awhile for us to know whether it worked or not .so we reallized the answering machine didnt work because people started telling us they had been leaving us messages. this all happened ater two weeks.so we called the toll-free service number and they told us to reset the phone and i did that 6 times. didnt do any good. i called staples ,my mistake,and the manager told me ater the 14 days he couldnt do anything. he didnt even offer to sent it back,that was totally on me.get this on put the shipping address in the computer and came up with a fraud outfit that a lot of people are having problems getting the phones back that they have sent down there.they dont even respond. the outfit is thompson out of sonorro.Texas,or Mexico. Why would g.e. get mixed up with this outfit for service?this is my last g.e.anything.there was no way i could shorten this.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-07, 02:42 PM
You are mistaken. General Electric does not make Consumer electronics, and has not since the 1980s.

The company is Thomson Consumer Electronics. In the late 1980s General Electric sold it's electronic appliance division to this French company. Their US headquarters is in Indiana.

Old 02-04-07, 07:44 PM
Thumbs down quite a product

then i would take my good name off of it to save my reputation if you know what i mean,because it seems as though this thomson corp. may be less than desirable from what i am reading on here
Thompson Inc.
11721 B-Alameda ave
Socorro,
Texas
see what you come up with like others have that have tried to send their products to be repaired.

Old 02-05-07, 04:13 AM
You are discussing a different company, not the one that makes and sells consumer electronics with GE, RCA and other logos.

Closed Thread