Outlet Cover


Old 04-09-07, 08:47 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Outlet Cover

Hello all I have a question I am having trouble finding a certain type of outlet light switch cover. I have tried wal mart and home improvment stores but no luck please let me know where I can find this I am located in Utah if there is anything online please let me know thanks.

Here is a link to a picture I have taken of an outlet that I already have in my home

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-07, 02:01 AM
Cool_it's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
Wallplate Cover

This is a ((leviton)) 2-Gang 1-Toggle 1-Blank Device Combination Wallplate
Part Number (80506003000) Item Number (80506-W) For White and Part Number (80508001000) Item Number (80508-I) For Ivory
Found On http://www.leviton.com
Link Page
you will need to go to an electrical supply house for this
just look in the phone book
hope this helps.
Old 04-10-07, 09:40 AM
ddr is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 133
A solid one piece cover plate like Cool_It decribed is best but, if you canít track one down, Iíve seen ďsectionalĒ covers by Leviton in the big box stores. You the you buy the parts you need (in your case a blank half and a single toggle half) and snap them together to cover the double gang box.

Iíve never used them, so I donít know how sturdy they are or how obvious the seam is when assembled.
Old 04-10-07, 10:09 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 10,541


I'm pretty sure the home improvement stores can custom order any kind of wallplate too. Lowe's usually has a pad of order forms in the electrical aisle for this exact purpose. Electrical supply houses should have one in stock also.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes