Appliance cord strain relief


Old 10-16-07, 12:35 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1
Appliance cord strain relief

I accidentally gave away my strain relievers for two appliances when I donated them. I can't find a place to purchase the strain relievers. Where can I buy them separately?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-07, 12:50 PM
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 12
I assume you mean the plastic conn that sandwich the cable between the two halves and then snap into a hole the the cabinet. They should be found at a well stocked hardware store. Usually in the bolt/hardware area where they have the drawers of parts.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes