Additional Lighting

Old 11-27-07, 12:27 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Additional Lighting

I currently have power on a dedicated breaker going to my outdoor bar. How can I tap into that power and install a light in my daughters playhouse (junction box?)?

Old 11-27-07, 12:41 PM
More info......

Is the playhouse also outdoors, Is it a "Structure" or prefab,
wood or plastic, How far from the Bar..

Anything is do-able, But considering you mentioned "DAUGHTER" ----I have to think twice before answering anything where the safety of a child is involved.
" what good is a light if she sits down on a chair and gets shocked, or stands up and tears the wiring.?"

Old 11-28-07, 05:21 PM
B
If a child can tear wirring with her head I'd like to meet her she has a damng good future in wrestling.

Old 11-28-07, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by burkej62
If a child can tear wirring with her head I'd like to meet her she has a damng good future in wrestling.
I doubt it too, But hey "Schmitt Happens"

I was more considering my neighbor , who ran electric out to his shed and burned down the yard when the wind blew it over...There is NO MARGIN of error when a child is concerned.

Old 11-28-07, 06:26 PM
J
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
tmarshall, even if such a thing is possible, we can't tell you much without a lot more details.

But in similar circumstances, we've recommended a battery-operated light, like one of those stick-on fixtures you see advertised on late-night TV. It will be much simpler, much cheaper, and much, much, much, much safer.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: