Shogun7

Old 09-06-08, 01:44 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Cool Shogun7

Iam in need of a little help.I have a house trailer,and wanted to know how to check the heat tape on the water pipes under it to see if its working or not.I bought it in january and didnt no it had one.I got lucky and the pipes didnt freeze.Winters coming on fast.Iam raping the pipes tommorrow In the foam tubes.that should help me a little bit,but the heat tape worries me if it works great if not Ill replace it.Iam a disable Vet so money gets funny if you no what I mean.Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-08, 01:59 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question

shotgun7;1424826]Iam in need of a little help.I have a house trailer,and wanted to know how to check the heat tape on the water pipes under it to see if its working or not.I bought it in january and didnt no it had one.I got lucky and the pipes didnt freeze.Winters coming on fast.Iam raping the pipes tommorrow in the foam tubes.that should help me a little bit,but the heat tape worries me. If it works great if not Ill replace it.Its a fixer upper I dont no what I got my self in to.Ill be repairing this thing until hell freezes over.Iam wanting to also replace the tin roof with a trussed roof if thats all possiable it has 2x4 walls some thing low little pitch.Iam a disable Vet so money gets funny if you no what I mean.Thanks! [/QUOTE]