Electric Motor repair

Old 10-12-09, 06:14 PM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Electric Motor repair

I have a pitc hing machine that I bought my son, The GA rains over flowed a lake whick flowed into my back yard and took my pitching machine. Well I found it and it does turn on but it sounds like it is in bad shape. It sounds very loud, almost likeit is dryed out inside. I too it apart but need to know if i need to lubricate the inside with what? also a magnet has came loose. Should that be glued back in and what type of glue?? here are some links of what I am dealing with, Thanks!!

IMG_0383 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

IMG_0380 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-09, 06:19 PM
F
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I look at it and it will be best to replace the unit due you allready got water damage and once the water get in there it will do funny damage so I will just replace the motor if you can get a hold of manufacter for this one.

Before you do anything wait I know one readers may know about this motor set up and see what they say about it.

That motor is perment manget motor and the manget shell is hold by specail expoy glue to order to get it on you must remove all the rust off first otherwise it will come out like big time.

Merci,Marc