Changing a bulb in a chandelier


Old 01-23-01, 05:13 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
The chandelier is high (15ft) or so.

The base of the bulbs point down, so that a normal pole changer will not work for me.

Any ideas on a simple device that I can buy (or make) to change the bulbs, short of a 15 ft stepladder?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-01, 06:49 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
They do make different types of 'pole changers' for different styles of bulbs, but if you can't find one, a ladder is the only other option that I am aware of.
Old 01-23-01, 09:33 AM
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: ottawa canada
Posts: 1,165
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
A staircase ladder is your best option, they always come in handle when you own a house, and these ladders can be used on a level surface as well as on a staircase.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: