Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Electrical, AC & DC. Electronic Equipment and Computers > Electrical - AC & DC
Reload this Page >

FIRE.I NEED To get some power,wheel chair ramp and basics.Wife disabled.HELP?

Old 03-07-13, 04:14 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

I am in need of some help.Red cross has been trying to help us but due to the economy there ability to help is quit limited.This is a long story so to get right to the point.fire burned our shop down that we where living in along with my generator while I was atempting to make the mobil home there livable.I have gotten a permit for a temperary power pole and installed the pole itself.not awhere that I couldnt just use the old hardwhere off the old permenent pole laying there on the ground with the wires still running to the power pole on the street.:NO NO NO:actually knowing little to nothing about what needed done. Ive got to do thisASAP noon tomarrow

Old 03-07-13, 04:51 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 15 Upvotes on 13 Posts
So do you need help installing a service panel on the new pole? What are your questions regarding that if that is what you are asking? Are you going to run power from this pole to your mobile home? Was there a previous connection to the mobile home?

Old 03-08-13, 05:43 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 194 Upvotes on 170 Posts
Your power company should have a design guide that should show how the power pole needs to be constructed.

I know this is a hard time for you but given the limited time and knowledge it might be better to hire this one out.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: