wiring diagram for Moore-o-Matic model 460 gate opener

Old 12-15-13, 09:03 AM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
wiring diagram for Moore-o-Matic model 460 gate opener

Sure could use some help locating this diagram or an owners manual. I have had no luck searching the internet.

Greg

Old 12-15-13, 10:16 AM
Group Moderator
Received 4,101 Upvotes on 3,683 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

All I can tell you is that the company has gone out of business after being sold by Linearcorp.

I left a link below to Linear LLC tech support. I believe they were the parent company and they are the only ones that may be able to help you.

Contact Linear LLC Technical Support

Old 12-15-13, 01:32 PM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thank You very much. I had called them on Friday. They want 30.00 for first 15 minutes and all they talk about is garage door openers prior to you saying okay to accept the charges. Will try again in the morning and spend the money.
Thanks, Greg

Old 12-15-13, 03:40 PM
Group Moderator
Received 899 Upvotes on 760 Posts
I would not sepnd the money, I think they will be no help.

Info from the Linear site:

Unfortunately, we sold Moore O Matic several years ago, and no longer have parts or manuals available for the units,
with the exception of the receivers and hand held remotes. The company went out of business shortly thereafter. You
may be able to find some parts or manuals on the internet, but we do not have a known source..
This for a gate or Garage door? Can you post a picture of the wiring compartment? Maybe we can figure it out.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: