Snap Together Switch Plates Covers ?


Old 06-21-14, 05:53 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: MA
Posts: 271
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Snap Together Switch Plates Covers ?


Years ago I remember seeing in HD plastic Switch Plates for home usage that snapped together.

It was possible using these to make up most any combination; perhaps two typical single pole, and a blank to cover up an existing cutout (alongside or maybe above), etc.

Have a perfect application for them, but can't find them anymore.

Anyone familiar with them ?
Brand ?

Who has ?

Much thanks,
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-14, 07:09 AM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 39,967
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
My orange store still sells them. I had an occasion to replace a plate for a client, 4plex, with decora dimmer, regular switch, over/under switch, regular switch. No combo available. Try Leviton's site or a quick google search. One that popped up was this Leviton PSE8-W Snap Together End Panel - Duplex, White - Smarthome
Old 06-21-14, 07:21 AM
CasualJoe's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 10,292
Received 43 Votes on 35 Posts
The blue store sells them too, just a different brand.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: