replacing a service panel


Old 03-23-01, 07:30 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I want to replace my old 60 amp fuse type panel with a new 100 amp breaker panel and wanted to know what I need to do to the outside meter panel if anything?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-01, 04:48 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
more than likely, the entire service drop is 60A, so it would need to be upgraded to 100A.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: