Anyone know the name of this connector?

Old 01-03-15, 12:55 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Anyone know the name of this connector?

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm trying to find out the name of this connector anyone ever seen it before? Its the component side connector i'm trying to find out about. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images  
Old 01-03-15, 01:12 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 63,833
Received 3,748 Upvotes on 3,361 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

You haven't filled in your area you live in. That looks like something that would be used in the UK wiring system...... a Europlug.

Some helpful info.... Power Connector Tutorial - Pacific Cable
Old 01-03-15, 04:36 PM
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 37
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
The plug is Australian, Argentinan, Chinese or Kiwi. Given the orientation of the plug (slanted up) I'd say its Chinese.

I have seen similar connectors used on boats to connect to shore power although normally the ground is not exposed like the one in the photo. So it might be worth looking from that angle. The other would be a stage lighting connector maybe.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: