White two-pin electrical connector?

Old 04-27-17, 10:28 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
White two-pin electrical connector?

I am trying to rewire some halogen under-counter lights and I want to use the same two-pin connectors that come with the lights for simplicity, but I can't find them anywhere because I don't know what they are called.

Does anyone know where I can find more of these:

Name:  unknown_connector.jpg
Views: 982
Size:  30.4 KB

Note: one side is rounded and the other side is squared and the click-connector is on top, not on the side.

Old 04-27-17, 10:50 AM
Join Date: May 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,176
Received 19 Votes on 16 Posts
Can you give us a pic of the end of the connector opposite the wires?
Old 04-27-17, 12:05 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 10,941
Received 45 Votes on 43 Posts
It's probably a Molex style, but there are many variations. You'll need to look at side and head-on profiles to match up the right one.
Old 04-27-17, 01:42 PM
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States, Virginia
Posts: 1,850
Received 210 Votes on 178 Posts
Old 04-27-17, 04:09 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks everyone, @pattenp, that is the correct one, thanks so much!

Just to be helpful for whoever finds this in the future, here is the terminal end picture:

Name:  terminals.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  24.9 KB

You can find them by searching for large 2pin terminal lead wire harness

Thanks again!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: