fence post light fixtures.


Old 05-02-01, 09:46 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I had an automatic gate installed in front of my house and am trying to find light fixtures to put on top of each post. The post are made of 4" square tubing and I'm trying to find a light fixture that will fit on that. All of the post lights I've been able to find are for 3" round pipe and are pretty fancy. I want something simple that I can just stick a plain, round globe on to. Anyone ever seen something like this?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-01, 11:50 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Go to your fencing company and buy an adaptor from 4" square to 3" round. Then go to an electrical supply house and buy a base adaptor plate that will accept any normal post style light fixture. Some post style light fixtures will connect right to your 4" square to 3" round fence post adaptor. Many many post style light fixtures are available. Just ask to see a catolog on these type of lighting fixtures at you electrical wholesale house. They should be able to help you.

Good luck


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: