wire connector


Old 11-16-18, 04:48 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 235
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
wire connector

Awhile back I saw some wire connectors on the web that were a different kind of design and I wanted to order some but I cant

find them on the web again. They were for romex and other wire and were a small plastic container with a mechanical connection for 2,3,4
wires.I really liked the design as an alternative to crimping or wire nuts. They were a little more expensive.Anyone know what I'm
talking about and provide a link,thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-18, 04:52 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Trumbull, CT, USA
Posts: 418
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Could These be what you were thinking of?
Old 11-16-18, 04:53 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 54,227
Received 479 Votes on 449 Posts
They're called push-in wire connectors or Wagos.

Push in wire connectors

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: