220V Timeswitch

Old 05-26-01, 11:19 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I need to put a timeswitch on my oven. It is an old GE model (made in 83) and it is plugged into a box on the floor by a 3 pin plug (big plug with the two live pins at about a 60 degree angle pointing to the center of the plug. Question is: would this hardware be available in a regular hardware store, or am I looking for something more specialized?

Old 05-27-01, 06:54 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
You should go to an appliance repair store. A hardware store more than likely won't have what you need. There is also an appliance forum on this site, you may want to check there.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: