Milbank breakers????

Old 05-11-19, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Milbank breakers????

[img]Browse[/img][img]Browse[/img][img]Photos[/img][img]Photos[/img]I need some help identifying the breaker in my Milbank meter socket breaker combo box. I have a 150 amp service to the house from a power pole. I know the box is pretty old. I have pictures but can load them from my phone. The Breaker in there now is about 6 inches long. I have searched on line but only find the style where the power lugs are vertical of the panel but mine are horizontal. I need a 125 amp to supply a sub panel and there is room in this panel but without the breaker, I am stuck.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-19, 05:00 PM
Received 12 Votes on 11 Posts
Milbank doesn't make breakers themselves but uses others. Can you find a model number on the panel's sticker? Most likely you need something such as https://www.homedepot.com/p/Eaton-BR...25CS/206115890

Old 05-11-19, 07:45 PM
Group Moderator
Received 372 Votes on 349 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Try following this for pictures. There is a little piece on phones too.
How-to-insert-pictures.

Old 05-15-19, 04:21 PM
Received 26 Votes on 20 Posts
I have searched on line but only find the style where the power lugs are vertical of the panel but mine are horizontal. I need a 125 amp to supply a sub panel and there is room in this panel but without the breaker, I am stuck.

It's been a long time since I had to order a Milbank circuit breaker and back then I believe it was a 200 amp breaker. Today's product line includes both Milbank branded breakers (Made By - who knows?) and Siemens breakers.

Look at this Milbank catalog, check page 49 for the Siemens breakers such as a Q2125 or check page 50 for the Milbank branded circuit breakers such as the Types UQFP (Plug-On) and UQFB (Bolt-In).

https://www.milbankworks.com/getmedi...rvice-area.pdf

Is there a label on the 150 amp breaker that currently serves your house, do you know what type it is? Pictures would help a lot. Am I correct to assume you are located in the USA? You didn't fill out your profile.