Tempo Evolve Fold-Away Treadmill Problem

Old 01-13-21, 10:32 PM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Tempo Evolve Fold-Away Treadmill Problem

I purchased a foldable Evolve treadmill from Canadian Tire some time ago: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/t...-0840111p.html

The treadmill developed a problem and I need some help to determine what’s wrong. When I plugged it in after it was stored for a while, I mixed the power cables and used a computer one, rather than the dedicated one. The treadmill was making beeping noises and displayed these numbers: 5204. The belt sometimes moved, but then stopped.

I found the original cable, but now there’s no more beeping anymore and the dashboard display is blank. Only the weight loss or manual light is on.

I came upon this board on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Horizon-Evo...EAAOSwhQhY7rdG, but I don’t know if I need it, or I can try to fix it somehow. When I remove the protective cover, there are no lights on the actual controller board.

I saw some videos on YouTube and the treadmills have a fuse - I looked for a fuse on my treadmill but can’t find one....

Any ideas what may be wrong with it?

Old 01-14-21, 11:26 AM
Group Moderator
Received 1,324 Votes on 1,224 Posts
When I see 90 day warranty on electronic parts and labor I cringe.
Any manufacturer that doesn't offer at least one year basic warranty is trouble.

The manual I was reading said there was a resettable circuit breaker. Didn't say where.
Typically if the fuse is bad or the breaker is tripped.... nothing will happen or come on when plugged in. I can't find any technical information. Without that I can't offer any troubleshooting help.

Customer Tech Support Hotline: 1 - 866- 99 - Tempo
Email: comments@Tempo-fitness.com

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: