replacing electrical light

Old 02-05-02, 02:09 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
replacing electrical light

My husband is in the process of replacing a contractor grade light in the kitchen...we chose a pot rack with 3 task lights inside. The problem is that the cover that fits tight to the ceiling is oval and the old opening is a circle. How do we fill in the old hole so it doesn't show? Can you buy covers to take up the space leftover?, instead of having to plaster?
Old 02-05-02, 02:14 PM
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Calgary Canada
Posts: 690
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
If you check out Home Depot you can find many trims you can use for this purpose. Some of them even look like a work of art done in plaster although they are really plastic.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: