Overloaded?

Old 03-07-02, 06:13 AM
jimbo4
Visiting Guest
Overloaded?

My home is 5o yrs old and the electric blinks on and off and sometimes goes off without tripping the circuit breaker when this happens I just wait and after a minute it is ok.I do not want to fry my house and I cant figure this one out.HELP Please.Thank you in advance

Old 03-07-02, 10:22 AM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Does any of your neighbours have a similar problem? You might want to contact your supplier for the electrical the transformer feeding your house may have a problem It is also possible the problem could be into the service meter again that is the supplers responsiblity to go in and check. It is not a job for a DIYer. If these things check out ok then you may have a problem in the mains of the panel, this would be rare as most of the time this type of problem usually is the result of something in the supplies service.

Old 03-07-02, 12:37 PM
mikatrex
Visiting Guest
Does this tend to happen at the same time as a large motor or heating device is coming on - such as a pump or the furnace?
If this is the case then it could be that there are some wiring issues inside your home to be dealt with.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: