Heated Bathroom Mirrors

Old 12-10-99, 05:24 PM
Visiting Guest
I am interested in installing some sort of heating element behind my bathroom mirrors to prevent them from fogging. I haven't been able to find anyone who can tell me the correct heat element to use or where I can buy the correct heater. I am running out of time as I have a sheetrock installer scheduled soon. I would sure appreciate help with this!

Thanks Very Much!
Al

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-99, 01:53 AM
Visiting Guest
hi Al,
I persionally have not hurd of a heater that goes behind your mirrors to prevent fogging. what we do in a bath to prevent fogging is install a bath exhaust fan neer the shower of sufencent size to chainge the air in the bathroom once every 5 to 6 min. take the cubic foot size of your bath to your local supply center and and buy an exhaust fan that will handel this and vent it to the outside air. if the cfm (cubic feet a min)of the exahust fan is between 2 buy the larger size. a sales persion there will be abel to tell u which fan is best suted for your needs

Old 12-11-99, 09:05 AM
Visiting Guest
Spky: FYI, the is a company that sells heating elements for non-fogging mirror. I e-mailed them the URL. If you are interested. http://www.lasalesco.com/newpage12.htm